Monday 11 May 2009

Astrology

{{Potd/2005-10-26 (en)}}Image via Wikipedia

I've studied and worked with Astrology for several years now. There are periods when it seems more relevent than others and I'm currently going through one of those now. By Astrology I mean more than the basic sunsign stuff - I'm talking much more about drawing up charts and studying planet and house postions as well as predictions and chart comparison. I am coming to understand that working with astrology takes time (but then I am a Sun Capricorn) to really get the feel of it, to let the intuition kick in - to be able to go beyond the basic textbook interpretation. At its best it can be truly illuminating in a deep spiritual sense. At its worst it can be merely words on a page.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment