Wednesday 30 December 2009

2009

Portland Square Building, University of Plymou...Image via Wikipedia

As many other people have been doing recently, I've been mentally reviewing the past year. The early part of it wasn't very good for me as I was unwell and it took me sometime to get back on my feet again. After that things looked up. We managed to bring a long-running project to a successful conclusion in that my Significant Other and I sold the house that we'd been renting out for a number of years with the help of a very efficient estate agent. Learned about twitter this year and started to do my own blog, initially once a day and then less frequently about every alternate day. My son managed to get through his first year of university whilst also working in a part-time job and having to move flats earlier in the year. Was disappointed that I didn't do more creative writing which was a goal I had set myself earlier in the year but did manage to do most of the concerts at the end of the year. I wonder what opportunities 2010 will bring.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment