Thursday 3 November 2011

Writing

Some friends and I have decided to take part in the National November Writing month. The object is to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. Quite a challenge and one of the reasons that I haven't been keeping up with my blogs quite as much as previously. Well, I'm three days into this challenge and have written over 5,000 words, so let's hope I can keep going until  I reach the target number! Updates will be issued on an as and when basis!

Meanwhile my thoughts for this blog are:

Winter's darkness
Signals a time for
Rest and recuperation
In readiness for
The coming
Of spring
And new beginnings.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you Liz. I don't foresee me ever going beyond my small stones. I hope you share some of your writing in the future. xo teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Liz! Good luck and good writing.

    ReplyDelete