Thursday 19 February 2009

The Clutch

ClutchesImage by AdamCohn via Flickr

I was a little disappointed when I received a 'phone call from my friendly mechanic to say that he couldn't fit the clutch today as I was hoping to get that sorted. After Monday a week ago I'm a little nervous of breaking down again and my clutch needed doing. It wasn't the mechanic's fault he couldn't do my car today, it was because the power company had to put in a new transformer and he had no electricity, which delayed everything. He hopes to do the car either tomorrow or Monday. In the meanwhile I'm driving very cautiously just in case!

Did the recycling earlier and some shopping. Now I'm catching up on all the other stuff that I've set myself today as it's a relatively free day.

Read today that electronic social media can damage your health as it is supposed to inhibit normal social relationships as well as inhibiting social skills, especially in the young - hmmm . . .
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment