Sunday 18 April 2010

Creative Block

A hand-drawn mind mapImage via Wikipedia

It's happened again. It's a beautiful day outside and I can't think of a thing to write on my blog. Often I will get inspired by what is going on around me but there is nothing actually 'clicking' today, sufficiently that I think 'Yes, I'll write about that!' Read up a bit on mind mapping and did something on that but basically decided that my problem today came down to two main things, apathy and apprehension. Apprehension as I want the blog to have a fairly 'fresh' feel to it and I feel that I have covered so many topics already. Apathy because it's a nice day outside and . . .

So Something A Bit Different . . again . .

Writer's block is a pain in the posterior
It can make me feel so very inferior.
I try some colour to brighten my life
To cut through the block as sharp as a knife
Humour helps me when all seems blue
And my silly brain feels as thick as glue
So here I go with a nonsense rhyme
To help me up on a creative climb.

Or something . .





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment