Wednesday 28 April 2010

Just One of Those Days

002/365: Just one of those daysImage by bmhkim via Flickr

To misquote Cole Porter; 'It was just one of those days', today. The wireless router wouldn't work and then, after having wasted most of the day trying to get it to work, my partner and I finally started to sort out what we should have done about 6 hours ago. He was the one who had phoned everybody concerned while I made helpful suggestions and finally managed to connect to the web. Then I found that in the confusion I'd lost some important documentation and spent some serious, stressed time looking for it. But all's well that ends well. Everything is now more or less where and how it should be (at least for the time being). But it all took so long to sort out, which was the most frustrating part. So no time today to do any keyboard or flute practice although I will be going to a choir rehearsal tonight.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment