Sunday 12 April 2009

Cycling

CorneringImage by TimothyJ via Flickr

When I was out driving this morning I saw lots of cyclists on the road. Here in West Penwith, cycling is not an easy option because of the hills and fairly narrow winding roads. Along the A30 there are cycle paths which I think is an excellent idea. I used to cycle when I lived in London and it can be fairly nerve wrecking cycling amongst all that traffic, but my aunt used to cycle for most of her life in London and maintained that it's the most efficient way to get around the capital which it probably is if you're fit enough.

I admire all those people cycling along the roads and wish I could do likewise; at the same time I feel nervous about negotiating my way around them whilst driving along narrow windy roads with possible oncoming traffic (particularly at this time of year).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment