Thursday 10 June 2010

Facebook

This UML diagram describes the domain of Faceb...Image via Wikipedia

Today I took the jump and joined Facebook after considering it for over a year. I was concerned about the privacy issues which I kept hearing about, but today, curiosity overcame caution and I signed up. Producing a photo for my profile was a bit of a problem as I had no photos of myself on computer, being a somewhat camera-shy individual. Thank goodness for mobiles. I spent an hilarious 10 minutes taking a photo of myself and the result was probably as good as could have been expected considering the subject! Everyone is talking about Facebook and I feel that it is important to explore this particular form of social communication. It is certainly worth a try.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment