Wednesday 30 June 2010

Turning Points

Changing windsImage by kevindooley via Flickr

In everyone's life there come turning points, sooner or later. On Monday I experienced one such occasion. From that moment on I know that my life can never be the same and that substantial changes are likely to take place from now on. On reflection, I don't want to go back to the situation I was in prior to that turning point even though I know that the changes which are likely to take place in my life are not going to be easy and are painful. I have absolute faith though, that the events created by that turning point are for my greater good and will, in retrospect, and much later be seen to be blessings in disguise. The transition stage, however, is extremely uncomfortable.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment