Thursday 3 June 2010

Time Off

View from Richmond Hill, Richmond, London, UK ...Image via Wikipedia

Since this week is half-term in the UK, I haven't been doing my usual musical activities. I have to say that I'm enjoying the break which has allowed me to engage in activities that I wouldn't normally have time for such as walks, photography, sketching and gardening. This latter activity has taken up most of my spare time during the week as our garden is becoming badly overgrown and I have spent time each afternoon dealing with the undergrowth. There is progress, but sadly it is quite slow. I do have an idea of how I would like our garden to be ideally but often time, energy and the weather work against me. Still it is something to work towards, however slowly.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment