Thursday 4 November 2010

Mild November Day


This morning is unbelievably mild for November, in West Cornwall, after a foggy evening. I drove to a choir rehearsal yesterday and had some difficulty on the way back seeing where I was driving because of the fog. I thought that this would last over a few days as it often does but today it is beautiful and clear with occasional glimpses of blue sky and sunshine. It was such a pleasant surprise and I had a lovely walk to do the shopping and back home again. A really wonderful respite from the recent wind and rain that we've been receiving and a brilliant reminder that winter doesn't always have to be cold, wet and miserable in this country.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bogdan. I looked at your site and think that your pictures are wonderful. I should like to be friends. Are you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete