Saturday 7 March 2009

Fresh Spring Water

Dwightwood Spring on Mackinac Island's shorelineImage via Wikipedia

Am taking the time to relax today after feeling so horrible and achy yesterday. Intermittently, there is fog outside and I had to use both lights and wipers when I went shopping and collected the water.

Yes, my significant other and myself collect water from our local chute. We are very blessed living where we are to have fresh spring water close by. To my knowledge this has never run dry, and in the past we have been reliant on it when the water company has been doing maintenance or, on one occasion, when our pipes froze, six months after we moved down here. It tastes delicious and much better than what is available out of the taps.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment