Friday 6 March 2009

Trying to Keep Optimistic

What recession?Image by slworking2 via Flickr

In these days of economic downturn it's really difficult to stay positive. Everybody is feeling the pinch to some extent and personally I'm much more economically and ecologically aware than I used to be. But having all the doom and gloom in your face every time you turn on the TV can get to be a bit much. I tend to limit the amount of time I look at the news by reading articles on line rather than watching the news on TV so that I don't get blasted with negativity all the time.

Instead I choose to do other things like play music and read as well as Sudoku puzzles. It all helps take the mind off those depressing news items. Today it's harder than usual to stay positive as I'm feeling physically under the weather and it's cold again. Still, with any luck tomorrow will be better in many respects. There's no harm in hoping anyway!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment