Friday 27 March 2009

Sketching

Cat when is playingImage via Wikipedia

Never sketch when there's a cat around. I decided, for the first time in ages, to do some sketching while I was sitting in the conservatory. The cat came to join me and decided that this was a great time to play with the coloured pencils I use to sketch. It was great, but not necessarily conducive to sketching since every time I put down a pencil the cat decided to play with it. He was having a lovely time and enjoying himself thoroughly, purring madly and head-butting me in his usual inimical fashion. In the end I was reduced to helpless laughter as I watched him with my pencils, until he darted off to go somewhere else and I had to recover a missing pencil from under the table. We both enjoyed ourselves though.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment