Saturday 17 October 2009

Houseplants

Jade plant or Friendship Tree, Crassula ovataImage via Wikipedia

I love having plants around the house but have to admit to not having the greenest of fingers! I find that some do very well, over a number of years while others give up on me fairly quickly. I've decided that I'm not very good with ferns even though I love their green leafiness. Somehow I don't keep them moist enough. On the other hands we seem to do very well with 'Money Trees' in the house and have quite a few of them. Sedums do fairly well too. One plant we have in the living room and whose name I've now forgotten has been with us at least 2 years and surprises us with gorgeous magenta flowers every spring. It is coming into flower again now. I look forward to its colourful display.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment