Tuesday 27 January 2009

A Roland EXR-3 Arranger KeyboardImage via Wikipedia

Another new day dawns, foggily in this part of Cornwall. When it's like this I feel as if the fog gets into my brain and slows everything down . .yeuch. It even seems to affect my keyboard skills!

Still to continue. Today's a day with a lot of music - keyboard lesson in the morning, and then flute and keyboard practice in the afternoon. Choir rehearsal this evening. I quite enjoy doing all of this but it is a case of having the time, energy and focus to fit it all in.

Am determined to keep writing about what is happening in my life, every day if possible to get used to the schedule of doing it and allowing myself to be as spontaneous as brain and keyboard will allow. I long for the winter to be over. Already it seems to have gone one far too long and has been much colder than previous years even in mild Cornwall. Haven't felt like going for a walk for what seems like months because of the cold and the wind which seems such a shame when the scenery is so beautiful. Still lets hope for a warm sunny day soon.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment