Saturday 31 January 2009

Saturday

The Cat of ApathyImage by KateMonkey via Flickr

Today has been hard work, I have to admit. I've had very little energy to do anything at all and everything seems like a struggle. I didn't know until just now whether I could even write anything today, I felt so tired and apathetic. I find days like this very hard to deal with. If I try to ignore the tiredness I get stressed with getting on with the normal routine and if I take it easy and try and relax I keep thinking of all those other jobs I should be doing.

Oh well- I'll probably be fine tomorrow. And the day wasn't a total washout. I did attend a choral rehearsal this morning and have actually managed to write - so that can't be all bad can it?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment