Thursday 29 January 2009

Creative Endeavours

Between The Shadows… Your Singing Light…!!! :)))Image by Denis Collette...!!! via Flickr

After having a wonderful singing rehearsal last night, I felt tired and rather drained today. Of course the weather being grey and gloomy didn't exactly help this morning. Managed to get through all the latest chores and even visited B & Q for some gardening bits and bobs before I settled down in the afternoon.

Twittered and found some more information about freelance writing which was very useful but American and felt I wanted to know more about what was happening in this country. Found a wonderful site called h2g2 (after the famous Douglas Adams great work) which is for writers and writing. Was inspired to join and am optimistic of the possibilities from this.

Otherwise, we're back to good old Cornish winter weather, particularly now, wind and rain and plenty of it. Yesterday was like a burst of spring with sunshine and a little warmth. Oh well - only 2 months until the equinox and spring. It can't come too quickly for me. I'm not a winter person.

Still the weather does allow me to explore the internet. The only problem now is that my non-computer time seems to be shrinking more and more. Not that I mind, but some intrusions from real life can be such a bore . . .
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment