Sunday 25 January 2009

New Starts

A new start...Image by Cieleke via Flickr

So,this is all new to me. Blogging. Had to ask for help from my partner to get started. But here goes. We'll see how it goes. It's supposed to help with the creative process which I really need about now and I understand it's fun as well. It's all a bit scary at the moment but exciting as well.I feel I'm finally joining the 21st century. About time!

My main interests are music - I sing and play a keyboard and flute which I really enjoy. I live in Cornwall and have a wish to be a writer. I love reading and have ideas, but apathy is often my problem.

So here's to a new start.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Apathy is always a problem but this a good start.

    Keep it up MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your help and support. I REALLY appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete