Friday 13 February 2009

Another Day, Another Blog

Minack Theatre, carved from the cliffs.Image via Wikipedia

Another day, another blog. It's beautiful here if still a bit cold but wonderful for February. Can we hope that spring is on the way? Everybody is so much happier when it's warmer and more sunny. It seems a real blessing after the weather we were having last week and the beginning of this one. Long may it last.

When the weather gets warmer and drier I think about walks along the coast which can be breathtakingly beautiful. I wouldn't live anywhere else. It's got views, friendly people (for the most part) and music. There are so many choirs in Cornwall it's quite staggering. Mostly they're male voice choirs but a good few of them are mixed.

And artists. Many people down here do some form of art. I've tried it for a while and still dabble when the mood takes me - nothing serious. What I really like to do is take photographs of the Cornish coast and a few sketches if I have the time.

It's still too cold for doing much standing around but here's thinking to a warmer time in the future.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment