Tuesday 24 February 2009

Mild February Day

Cornwall coastImage by pythonboot via Flickr

Had an unexpectedly restful day when the mechanic who was doing my car phoned to say that he had found another problem with it, which he would fix before returning it to me. This meant that I had to postpone my piano lesson which was disappointing as I'd done a lot of practice.

Still, this morning I woke up to a beautiful morning with bright sunshine. I decided to go for a walk after returning a book to the library and although the sun wasn't shining any more at that time, it was still remarkably mild for February and I really enjoyed the experience. Picked up half a dozen eggs on the way home and had scrambled eggs on toast for lunch, with my significant other.

I probably wouldn't have done any of this if I'd had my car at the time. It just goes to show.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment