Friday 27 February 2009

Busy Friday

Historical financial statementImage via Wikipedia

Today has seemed fairly frantic with lots of things to do and too little time to do it which is why I'm doing my blog this late in the day. Went shopping in the morning and went through my bank statements which was fairly boring but essential if you wish to keep up-to-date with what is going on financially. Then made an effort to clear some paperwork, shredding the personal stuff which also took quite a lot of time.

Did some flute practice in the afternoon and then went to a lesson which was very productive. Haven't managed to get to one in about 2 months because of other priorities either for my teacher or myself.

Now I feel shattered so can't think of anything exciting to talk about. Hope I'll feel better tomorrow. Certainly, I should have more time available and that will help a lot.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment