Friday 20 February 2009

Early Start

St Pancras & the British LibraryImage by Alan Stanton via Flickr

Decided to get an early start today. It's certainly getting easier now that it's light earlier in the morning. Sometimes I hear the birds singing and it all sounds very spring-like.

Went to the library to renew some books that I had out. I really like libraries and the feeling that you can borrow books to read and then if you like them enough you can buy them. At my local library they're also very good at ordering books if you want them and it costs only a minimal amount. They also have other activities in the library, sometimes in the afternoon or when it is closed, poetry and creative writing courses, for example. It is also a wealth of information about the local area and what you can do around here.

Am now catching up on my blogging especially as I don't know whether I will have time to do anything tomorrow, when we'll be going up to Plymouth for the day.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment