Tuesday 10 February 2009

Spring?

no original descriptionImage via Wikipedia

Today, after the rain and the wind last night, is quieter with some sunshine but still a strong and chilly wind. Still, after yesterday, it's as near to perfect as one could hope for. Days like this are the strongest encouragement there is to hold on until spring arrives.

Walked to the local town as I'm still carless. Have resigned myself to getting the car back whenever it's ready and enjoyed the walk instead. Sadly, though, I did have to cancel my music lesson which I rather regret as I'd really worked hard on my pieces and would have liked to show what I'd accomplished. Hadn't been able to go last week either because of the snow.

Oh well there will be time enough for that I expect. Just now I'm enjoying the day
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment