Wednesday 4 February 2009

Weather and feelings

BEIJING - JULY 31:  Beijing residents practice...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Today it's back to the wet and windy weather here in Cornwall and pretty dark and gloomy it has been all day. Had to drag myself out of bed and when I went to do the shopping in our local town it was a battle to get anywhere against the wind and rain. Had to give up using my umbrella as it turned inside out three times.

Today, winter seems endless, cold and wet. I'm beginning to seriously crave warmth and sunshine, to be able to go out without having to dress as if I'm going to the Arctic.

In the afternoon I was cheered by attending a T'ai Chi class and for a moment it stopped raining. Only to start again when the class had finished. Is there a message here somewhere.

Roll on spring and summer and the longer warmer days.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment