Sunday 1 February 2009

Sundays

We've got mail...Image by Laura Grace via Flickr

I love Sundays. It's a time for me to relax and catch up on things, especially if it has been a busy week. What I particularly like is that there's no post - so therefore no bills which seem to be the majority of the post I receive nowadays, or bank statements. Of course there is a random amount of junk mail as well. I communicate myself with e-mail, rather than letters - it's less expensive and far far quicker, although I do admit that there's a certain romance in the written word set down in a letter as well as some initial excitement.

Well, it's another cold day for 1st February and there's talk about it getting worse before the week is over. I'm beginning to run out of layers to put on! Let's hope that the forecasters are wrong about the cold.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment