Saturday 14 February 2009

Plymouth Argyle

Plymouth Argyle F.C.Image via Wikipedia

Today has been an uneventful day. Got up late and went shopping. My son 'phoned me on his trip to Charlton to see Argyle play away. Argyle (as in Plymouth Argyle) used to be a reasonable team round about half-way up the Championship. Recently they've been doing very badly and haven't won a game for quite a while. They did even worse today by losing to Charlton Athletic (who are currently bottom of the table) by 2-0. My son has invited me up to Plymouth next week to see his new flat and to attend an Argyle game. I'm not looking forward to the game - based on recent history!

Let's hope they pleasantly surprise all of us and win. It would be a wonderful change.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment